Located in Mumbai,- India and Shenzhen - China, we are one of the most sought after Exporters and Suppliers of Ultraviolet LED Lights. Ultraviolet (UV) Light is an invisible form of electromagnetic energy (light energy) that travels at a higher frequency and carries more energy than visible light. We make available these lights in different technical specifications and ratings for the ease of the buyers. Also, our prices are moderate.
Sterilization and Disinfection
- UV lighting is an excellent tool for air and water purification.
- According to a study UV LED light sources were able to deactivate bacteria in water. Due to the safety advantages and compact size of LED lights, the study reported that UV LED devices have great potential as water sterilization solutions.
- LED UV printing in the sheetfed offset market has advanced rapidly and globally in the past several years - catching up with, and now even surpassing the performance of other forms of low energy (LE-type) and high wavelength or hybrid (H-type) UV curing. UV LED is now considered the fastest growing process technology for drying, protection and effects creation in the segment.
- UV curing is a speed curing process in which high intensity ultraviolet light is used to create a photochemical reaction that instantly cures inks, adhesives and coatings. UV Curing is adaptable to printing, coating, decorating, stereolithography and assembling of a variety of products and materials owing to some of its key attributes, it is: a low temperature process, a high speed process, and a solventless process—cure is by polymerization rather than by evaporation.
Wide Range of Applications : The UV spectrum encompasses all wavelengths between 100nm and 400nm in length and is commonly broken down into three distinct subfields :
- UV-A - 315-400 nanometers (also known as long wave UV),
- UV-B - 280-315 nanometers (also known as medium wave UV), and
- UV-C - 100-280 nanometers (also known as short wave UV).
Details : Dental curing instruments and counterfeit detection applications were early adopters of UV LED technology- but performance, cost and durability benefits combined with recent enhancements in life span are causing UV LEDs to be integrated into a rapidly growing number of applications. Today, UV LED aapplications include :
- 230-400nm - optical sensors and instrumentation
- 230-280nm - UV ID verification, barcodes
- 240-280nm - sterilization of surface areas and water
- 250-405nm: forensic and bodily fluid detection and analysis
- 270-300nm - protein analysis, drug discovery
- 300-320nm - medical light therapy
- 300-365nm - polymer and ink printing
- 375-395nm - counterfeit detection
- 390-410nm - superficial/cosmetic sterilization